Narcissistic Ministries: Super Apostles, Attention Seeking

Narcissistic Ministries: Super Apostles, Attention Seeking, Theatrics, "First Ladies" & More

Finding A Spouse: Flirting, Lazy Men, Love Manipulation

Finding A Spouse: Flirting, Lazy Men, Love Manipulation, Dating With A PLAN!

Rising Phoenix (Lucifer): Trip Lee Occult Symbolism

Rising Phoenix (Lucifer): Trip Lee Occult Symbolism

Life Or Death: Nimrod, Semiramis, Time To Grow Up In Christ!

Life Or Death: Nimrod, Semiramis, Growing In Christ, Put Your Childish Things Aside!

Hollywood's Anunaki Greys Deception Transformers, Avengers,

Hollywood's Anunaki Greys Deception Transformers, Avengers

Fiery Darts Of Satan Overcoming Sin

Fiery Darts Of Satan Overcoming Sin

The Evils Of Psychiatry: Truth About Bipolar,Depression

The Evils Of Psychiatry: Truth About Bipolar,Depression

Potter & The Clay: Drugs, Adversity, My Testimony

My life's testimony, an encouragement to the body!

Discerning The Demonic: Brainwashed Society

Discerning The Demonic: Brainwashed Society, Ebola, Stripped Family Values, Fire Challenge!

TFG Ministries Introduces BIBLE TV on ROKU!

Add on all of our different social networks and thank you for passing by as always. :)

Prosperity Of The Wicked: Katy Perry "Isis", Selling Out To Satan, Coveting, Angry At God?

Prosperity Of The Wicked: Katy Perry "Isis", Selling Out To Satan, Coveting..

The Consequence Of Sin: Satan's Excuses, Lost Promise Land's, Self Justification and More

The Consequence Of Sin: Satan's Excuses, Lost Promise Land's, Self Justification

Author Topic: Secret Messages in Imagine Dragons Radioactive Music Video?  (Read 12878 times)

John sees the truth

I've been of course listening to this song repeatedly over and over again after I heard this song in a commercial. But then when I was scrolling through videos of remixes and stuff of this song one night and I came across this video talking about secret Freemasonry in the video and so far it seems to be spot on with a lot of stuff I heard and read. But I do like extra input on these type of subjects so I came before you to ask this: What do you think? Harmless music video? Or some sort of warning as to what is to come? I'm putting up the conspiracy theory video along with the unedited music video(don't worry, there's nothing wrong with the music video like vulgarity, language and etc). God bless.

Imagine Dragons.Radioactive.Illuminati Freemason Symbolism

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 08:22:51 PM by John sees the truth »

Maloy

• Global Moderator
Re: Secret Messages in Imagine Dragons Radioactive Music Video?
Reply #1 on April 27, 2013, 02:52:45 PM
Most of the time bands don't design their own music video.

Also I'd like to play around with the name of their band: Imagine Dragons.

Dragons serve two main purposes in our literature/art culture.

1. Dragons - the Snake- Deceivers - demons etc. You have the dragon in Revelation as an example

2. Here Be Dragons! It is a general term that we used to put on our map for unexplored territories. What is there? The mystery of it bred a sort of fear in a world where your ship could be sunk or lost in a storm or anything. Here Be Dragons represents ignorance, darkness, fear, hiding, and mystery. It can be talking about one or all these traits.

I believe the second definition might fit in better with their songs.

I'm going to hate saying this(because my AP Literature teacher would be laughing to herself about her success at teaching me) but this might just be a perception thing.

Like the first part about building up a pit from bottom to top:

A new popular thing when we talk about humanity is that we describe humanity as a people EVOLVING, struggling up from the bottom and mud to the top, a belief we are progressing. I could easily see those symbols he pointed out as referring to that.

Lyrics below.

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa
Whoa

All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

One of the ways I frustrated my AP literature teacher is the fact that I take a straight forward common sense approach. Now what that mode of approach gives me from reading these lyrics and hearing the song as well is that it is a song timed with our current age.

Many in my generation fear and believe that a war is coming that will change the whole world, and set about a new age. We feel it in our "bones"

I feel like this guy is kind of just implanting information that is not really there, and not all the information he is referencing is biblical. As well as he presented some incorrect information, about Mexicans trying to cross over into the U.S. claiming that they are mostly Protestant, which both statistics and my own personal experiences have all shown them to be mostly Roman Catholic.

I'm just not seeing it.

1 John 1:8 "If we say, 'We have no sin', we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us"

John sees the truth

Reply #2 on April 27, 2013, 06:50:25 PM
Most of the time bands don't design their own music video.

Also I'd like to play around with the name of their band: Imagine Dragons.

Dragons serve two main purposes in our literature/art culture.

1. Dragons - the Snake- Deceivers - demons etc. You have the dragon in Revelation as an example

2. Here Be Dragons! It is a general term that we used to put on our map for unexplored territories. What is there? The mystery of it bred a sort of fear in a world where your ship could be sunk or lost in a storm or anything. Here Be Dragons represents ignorance, darkness, fear, hiding, and mystery. It can be talking about one or all these traits.

I believe the second definition might fit in better with their songs.

I'm going to hate saying this(because my AP Literature teacher would be laughing to herself about her success at teaching me) but this might just be a perception thing.

Like the first part about building up a pit from bottom to top:

A new popular thing when we talk about humanity is that we describe humanity as a people EVOLVING, struggling up from the bottom and mud to the top, a belief we are progressing. I could easily see those symbols he pointed out as referring to that.

Lyrics below.

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
Whoa

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa
Whoa

All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

One of the ways I frustrated my AP literature teacher is the fact that I take a straight forward common sense approach. Now what that mode of approach gives me from reading these lyrics and hearing the song as well is that it is a song timed with our current age.

Many in my generation fear and believe that a war is coming that will change the whole world, and set about a new age. We feel it in our "bones"

I feel like this guy is kind of just implanting information that is not really there, and not all the information he is referencing is biblical. As well as he presented some incorrect information, about Mexicans trying to cross over into the U.S. claiming that they are mostly Protestant, which both statistics and my own personal experiences have all shown them to be mostly Roman Catholic.

I'm just not seeing it.
I was seeing abit of that too. Thanks for all of that Maloy, this is why I have more input on stuff(cause the stuff I could be hearing is abunch of falsehood). Thanks again man, God bless.

Maloy

• Global Moderator
Reply #3 on April 27, 2013, 08:09:44 PM
Hey no problem man, it's always good to be looking into this stuff, because their are some legitimate symbols hidden in songs and symbols. God bless brother!

1 John 1:8 "If we say, 'We have no sin', we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us"

sim1776

Reply #4 on April 29, 2013, 02:35:12 AM
Wow, my first post (nice to meet you all!) and I'm going to disagree with a moderator.  Joy!

At this point in time, I would consider little from any worldly media to be merely "harmless."  Although the song itself isn't blatantly "Illuminist," the lyrics certainly are not uplifting/positive.  The chorus could merely be more hammering of the whole "New Age coming" that is a dominant social theme.  I could take issue with the lines "All systems go, sun hasn't died |Deep in my bones, straight from inside" as this could reference the whole "Mystery" which is that one can be a god through the "light" of the intellect.  However I feel this is a stretch.  The video itself shows the use of magic and perversion of children's toys into fighting beasts.  Most of your symbolic references, rather than thematic, in videos/media only appear briefly.  There were two spots at the end that I found interesting: the "heroes" in shadow but wreathed in light and Lou Diamond Phillips being attacked by stuffed animals led by a white owl.

Symbolism is the term I believe you're looking for, John, rather than secret messages.  If you'd like a good education on the subject of Mystery Babylon (the harlot), how freemasonry and other secret societies tie in, and symbolism, I would recommend Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series.  It's over 30 hours but it ties everything in from Nimrod to recent times and explains most of the symbology behind it all.  This is the most complete reference that I have found in the last 4 years since this journey of mine began.  vigilantcitizen.com is another site that is great for learning symbology although many of the "fashion" pictures that are examined turn my stomach.

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."
-Revelations 17:5

Maloy

• Global Moderator
Reply #5 on April 29, 2013, 03:48:48 PM
I see what you're saying their(Btw welcome to the website!) I just have trouble seeing how that implies this is.....illuminatish? It is certainly worldly, but theirs plenty of songs like that, but I am having trouble seeing it take that next step to being NWO.

I'm a natural critic, I have been for the longest time, and so don't think I am being mean or hostile about this, It is just the method in which I learn, I try to disprove.

God bless ya!

sim1776

Reply #6 on April 29, 2013, 06:39:07 PM
I see what you're saying their(Btw welcome to the website!) I just have trouble seeing how that implies this is.....illuminatish? It is certainly worldly, but theirs plenty of songs like that, but I am having trouble seeing it take that next step to being NWO.

I'm a natural critic, I have been for the longest time, and so don't think I am being mean or hostile about this, It is just the method in which I learn, I try to disprove.

God bless ya!

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I say "Illuminist" as I feel that sums up the true gist of Lucifer worship although perhaps Luciferian may have been a better description.  All religions but Judaism and Christianity stem from the "mystery" schools.  Things are so programmed now that many people will use the imagery and symbolism of the Mysteries and not even realize what they are doing.  Others know very well what they're doing and in their perverted moral sense, they're the force of good; the rest of us are just too unenlightened to realize it.  When I say imagery, I'm alluding to themes that are prevalent in Luciferianism.  A good example is "the end justifies the means" or the obsession with "supermen." How many movies, books, etc. feature lines like "May the Light illumine you" or "May the Light be with you?"  One must also consider that music is often used as a form of programming.  Initiation rituals of the secret societies always feature music which is part of what renders the initiate susceptible to "imprinting" of the secret knowledge.  A good video to watch is Awolnation's "Sail" video where the singer is staring at a picture on his wall of the eye in a pyramid.  I doubt this was unintentional.  Fairly soon this will all become mainstream and open, pray to God for mercy when it does.

I am fully versed in the Trivium and practice logic regularly.  Fallacies are how one sees through many of the lies presented by the news media.  I am very skeptical and try not to read too much into anything however, symbols mean what they mean.  The imagery and symbols come from before the times of Noah and hasn't changed regardless of what some liars may say.  These are people who take an oath to never reveal any of the mysteries with punishment as a painful death.   "As it was in the times of Noah..."

God bless you too, my friend!  Hope your day is blessed.

John sees the truth

Reply #7 on April 29, 2013, 08:33:31 PM
Wow, my first post (nice to meet you all!) and I'm going to disagree with a moderator.  Joy!

At this point in time, I would consider little from any worldly media to be merely "harmless."  Although the song itself isn't blatantly "Illuminist," the lyrics certainly are not uplifting/positive.  The chorus could merely be more hammering of the whole "New Age coming" that is a dominant social theme.  I could take issue with the lines "All systems go, sun hasn't died |Deep in my bones, straight from inside" as this could reference the whole "Mystery" which is that one can be a god through the "light" of the intellect.  However I feel this is a stretch.  The video itself shows the use of magic and perversion of children's toys into fighting beasts.  Most of your symbolic references, rather than thematic, in videos/media only appear briefly.  There were two spots at the end that I found interesting: the "heroes" in shadow but wreathed in light and Lou Diamond Phillips being attacked by stuffed animals led by a white owl.

Symbolism is the term I believe you're looking for, John, rather than secret messages.  If you'd like a good education on the subject of Mystery Babylon (the harlot), how freemasonry and other secret societies tie in, and symbolism, I would recommend Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series.  It's over 30 hours but it ties everything in from Nimrod to recent times and explains most of the symbology behind it all.  This is the most complete reference that I have found in the last 4 years since this journey of mine began.  vigilantcitizen.com is another site that is great for learning symbology although many of the "fashion" pictures that are examined turn my stomach.

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."
-Revelations 17:5
Thanks for all of that, I might give it a look. And yeah, it's not my video(but someone elses). And yes, welcome to the site! God bless.

John sees the truth

Reply #8 on April 29, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

God bless ya!
I have a feeling I'm going to like you. God bless.

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I say "Illuminist" as I feel that sums up the true gist of Lucifer worship although perhaps Luciferian may have been a better description.  All religions but Judaism and Christianity stem from the "mystery" schools.  Things are so programmed now that many people will use the imagery and symbolism of the Mysteries and not even realize what they are doing.  Others know very well what they're doing and in their perverted moral sense, they're the force of good; the rest of us are just too unenlightened to realize it.  When I say imagery, I'm alluding to themes that are prevalent in Luciferianism.  A good example is "the end justifies the means" or the obsession with "supermen." How many movies, books, etc. feature lines like "May the Light illumine you" or "May the Light be with you?"  One must also consider that music is often used as a form of programming.  Initiation rituals of the secret societies always feature music which is part of what renders the initiate susceptible to "imprinting" of the secret knowledge.  A good video to watch is Awolnation's "Sail" video where the singer is staring at a picture on his wall of the eye in a pyramid.  I doubt this was unintentional.  Fairly soon this will all become mainstream and open, pray to God for mercy when it does.

I am fully versed in the Trivium and practice logic regularly.  Fallacies are how one sees through many of the lies presented by the news media.  I am very skeptical and try not to read too much into anything however, symbols mean what they mean.  The imagery and symbols come from before the times of Noah and hasn't changed regardless of what some liars may say.  These are people who take an oath to never reveal any of the mysteries with punishment as a painful death.   "As it was in the times of Noah..."

God bless you too, my friend!  Hope your day is blessed.